Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear God


Dear God,

This would be my first letter to You, online.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to talk to You.

At the moment, I can feel the weariness of my body, and the tiredness of my soul.
My heart longs for you and I feel like I've been far away from You for so long, though I know the fact that You are always there for me. May be it is sin that is keeping me away from you, my pride, anger, and lust...

Lord, ripped off everything in me that is keeping me away from You.
Please draw even more closer to me everyday as I journey with life, as I journey with You. Keep me... Keep me always in Your everlasting love.

And as I end my letter to You,allow my spirit to rest in You.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

I remain Your child, Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment