Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thank You Lord

Hello Lord!

Good afternoon...

I just had a very tough night duty last night but I just want to thank You for giving me the opportunity to care and to love Your children especially those who are sick.

Lord, I am so overwhelmed by Your love at the moment.
Thank You for the goodies, chocolates and stuffs that you have given to me through one of my patients. Truly, it was unexpected...and it was a pleasant surprise.

Thank You Lord for the wisdom, good health and strength that you are giving me to sustain and to face the challenges of my everyday life.

Thank You Lord for your unconditional support, guidance and love....


I know you love me so much... This I know very well and I love you too...
I will continue to live my life for you.

In Jesus' name.

Amen

4 comments: